About Monin Salted Caramel Syrup
- Salted Caramel Syrup is the new must-have flavour for drink professionals, salted caramel delivers a seductive sweet-salt, smoky taste combination.
- Originating in the 1970s from Brittany, a region which already had a reputation for its speciality salted butter, salted caramel was a confectionery.
- It is widely used to flavour puddings, cakes, and ice cream, adding a touch of sweet indulgence, with a hint of saltiness – a compelling combination that enhances and boosts flavours and aromas.
- MONIN captures this heady flavour combination in its latest syrup, which works beautifully in coffees and chocolates, cocktails, and dessert drinks.
- MONIN Salted Caramel syrup will add a sophisticated, irresistible flavour to your signature drinks and have customers coming back for more.
Shiny amber colour with copper yellow glints.
- Nose: Intense caramel with round notes of caramel candy
- Attack: Rich and creamy taste with salty notes
- Length in mouth: Salted buttery caramel
Beverage Innovation Director tips
MONIN Salted Caramel will add a twist to your classic coffee. I like the combination of the smell of burned sugar and the taste of salt on my taste buds, it is unique.
Enjoy with a classic espresso martini or Irish coffee, it will add complexity and lighten your taste palate. Try it also with fruity flavours such as MONIN Passion Fruit syrup and a shot of cold espresso, you will be pleasantly surprised.
- After-dinner drinks
- Culinary applications