- If you’re using a ROK grinder, it’s likely that the coffee grounds are beautifully fluffy (the best grinders do this) and can overflow.
- Minimise coffee waste and keep your coffee area free from overflow with the ROK dosing filter.
- Place the funnel onto the filter basket, fill with fluffy grounds, leave in place and tamp-through (if you have a ROK tamper) the funnel to avoid grind loss.
- Avoid grind loss by placing it onto the portafilter before filling it with coffee.
- Package size – 18 x 11 x 2.4 cm. Weight – 23g
Swiss-based Schaerer has been designing and manufacturing coffee machines for nearly 100 years. In that time they have developed an unrivalled reputation for innovation, introducing technologies that become part everyday life. They launched the first ever bean to cup coffee machine in 1974, followed by the first fully automatic cappuccino machine in 1997.
Today is no different. Schaerer delivers a range of compact and stylish coffee machines that produce exceptional beverages.