- Dual dial 5″ thermometer with clearly marked optimum frothing zone indicator.
- Easy to read face, stainless steel clip holds it firmly in place.
- Worried about burning the milk during the frothing process, look no further than the Motta frothing thermometer.
- Stainless steel construction.
- The Milk Thermometer has a clip for attaching it to your milk foaming jug.
- The milk temperature in the green zone is excellent.
- The face is large and simple to read, making it an excellent solution for busy baristas.
- Allows you to get the best milk froth by frothing to 100°F and then heating to a maximum of 150°F in the jug for a temperature of 160°F.
- Allows you to serve the customer the milk they desire, whether at 60°C / 140°F in the cup or a warmer temperature.
Motta Frothing Thermometer
A milk thermometer from Motta can be used to measure the temperature while frothing milk. Utilising this high-end thermometer helps to keep control over the frothing temperature and delivers excellent end results.
3 in stock
Category: Barista Supplies
Shipping & Delivery