EMA Mininova Classic (Group 1)
SEMI AUTOMATIC MECHANICAL LEVER OPERATED ESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE
• An individual visible unit with standard height of 82 mm (distance from the dispensing spout to the cup-support grid).
• A steam nozzle and a hot water dispensing nozzle, both manual and fitted with retrostyle knobs.
• Standard self-levelling.
• Vibration pump.
• 1 inner tank, 1,71.
• Direct connection to the water mains for water supply.
• Inlet water pressure regulator.
• 2-1 boiler with two exchangers.
• Decalcification system.
• Upper cup-support grid with plexiglass.
• To enhance the purism that distinguishes the style of this machine, new wooden finishes were created for: water knob, steam knob, filter carrier and levers.