About Monin Caramel Syrup sugar free
- Caramel means caramelized sugar, traditionally obtained by melting sugar in a sauce pot of water.
- The rich flavour and colour of caramel derive from heating and melting the sugar.
- Caramel is appreciated as a prominent flavour and is also used in harmony with other flavours.
- MONIN Caramel Sugar-Free is made with sucralose, which is a no-calorie sweetener.
- Sucralose is derived directly from sugar: it offers a sweet sensation without the usual metallic aftertaste that you experience with other sweeteners.
- This product has been tested and approved since 1991.
- It is proven to be perfectly safe for all (children, pregnant women, diabetics).
- Indulge yourself with the sweet flavourful sensation of caramel… guilt-free!
- Colour – Dark amber with copper yellow glints.
A powerful, deep smell and specific burnt caramel flavour for a long-lasting sweet sensation.
Beverage Innovation Directors’ tips
What amazes me with MONIN Caramel Sugar-Free is its long-lasting in the mouth feel. I particularly like to mix it with tea. It really reveals its full aroma.